Lib Tech is a brand handcrafted in USA with greener manufacturing methods.
EnvironMENTALLY NICE…because :
- More durable: Lasts longer, less dings, less boards in landfills.
- Recycled foam core: up to 50% recycled content in blank.
- Blank scraps all recycled.
- Non ozone depleting blowing agent.
- 100% closed cell foam won’t absorb water… won’t rot.
- Elimination of hazardous resin systems.
- Basalt fiber: no additives, no boron.
- No sandpaper.
- No paint brushes.
- No tape.
- No solvents except water
Pete tested the Vert surfboard for Realwatersports in Cape Hatteras, NC. Here’s the gist of what he said:
Rails are the strongest part of the board, hard to stave in. Your heels could leave a mark on the deck but it’s a minor detail compare to other brands.
Soft because of the concave deck and responsive.
A huge potential in Strapless Kitesurfing due to the technology and the feel…and the price under average.
Have a look on the following vids for more details :
Thanks to Pete Hardie | Realwatersports